Marketing Research That Won’t Break The Bank
An excellent book that provides a primer for organizations and individuals to conduct marketing and consumer research on a tight budget, with practical advice and specific examples for nonprofits. Topics range from general research planning to specific quantitative and qualitative methodologies.
The chapter titles are as follows:
Part One: Planning a Low-Cost Research Program.
1. Myths of Marketing Research.
2. Planning a Research Program.
3. Evaluating Individual Research Projects.
4. Backward Marketing Research.
Part Two: Alternative Low-Cost Research Techniques.
5. Using Available Data.
6. Systematic Observation.
7. Low-Cost Experimentation.
8. Low-Cost Survey Designs.
Part Three: Making Low-Cost Research Good Research.
9. Producing Valid Data.
10. All the Statistics You Need to Know (Initially).
Part Four: Organizing Low-Cost Research.
11. Organization and Implementation on a Shoestring.