Keep up to date on essential research about animal issues from academics, advocates, governments, and others. Our alerts let you choose what topics you want to see and how often you get our emails, and you can unsubscribe anytime.
Here are a few more reasons to sign up:
Faunalytics.org has an incredible amount of information for advocates working on all animal protection issues. We provide a powerful (and completely free) set of tools tailored to the needs of animal advocates, including a comprehensive library and other resources hand-picked by our staff.
Our team of experts is constantly working to identify new research and share it with those who can best make use of it for animals. We add new items to our library every day, sometimes several times per day. Make sure you don’t miss a thing by signing up for our weekly or monthly alerts.
- Quality: The Faunalytics staff devotes our time and expertise to identifying, analyzing, and sharing important research content with our users. We produce high quality content that advocates like you can immediately begin applying to your work.
- Breadth: Our library of opinion and behavior research is the most comprehensive resource of its kind, with a fully searchable collection of abstracts and many full research reports.
- Timeliness: Our email alerts notify you when new research is available, on your schedule. You can select your preferred topics and determine how often you receive email alerts. You can even set your own keywords to personalize alerts further.
- Exclusives: Faunalytics.org registered users gain exclusive access to some of our in-depth research results including attachments and full reports. Some of our clients choose to share data only with registered users.
- Library: When you find something in our library that you find particularly helpful, registered users can easily save it to a personal collection. When you need quick access to the most important research, it’s available in your profile.
- Newsletter: The Faunalytics newsletter provides shares important announcements about pro bono research opportunities, new tools and resources, and examples of how research is being used to help animals.
If you’re an animal advocate, we know you’re already smart and compassionate. We’re here to help you be more effective.