One of the best ways to help Faunalytics in our mission of supporting and empowering animal advocates with data is by donating. If you’re not in a position to make a donation yourself, or if you feel like you could potentially mobilize and motivate a larger circle of people to donate to us, a Facebook Fundraiser can help you achieve that goal. Whether you do it for your birthday, or just because you want to help us out, Facebook has made it easy to gather funds and get them directly to us. The best part is that Facebook takes no fees, so we get 100% of what you raise.
To create a fundraiser for Faunalytics, click “Fundraisers” in the left menu of your News Feed then follow these easy steps:
- Click the green “Raise Money” button.
- Select “Nonprofit or Charity” and then enter “Faunalytics”
- Fill in the fundraiser details. We encourage you to personalize the text, but here’s some sample text to get you started: I’m raising money for Faunalytics (faunalytics.org), a research nonprofit that helps the entire animal protection movement work smarter for animals. They help animal advocates #KnowMore until there is no more animal suffering.
- Add a cover photo – choose from the selection of images below we created just for you, or create your own!
- Click Create, and your fundraiser is live! Facebook will send donations directly to Faunalytics when your fundraiser is complete, regardless if you meet your goal or not.
- If you want some tips on the best way to promote your fundraiser to make sure it’s successful, this is a great link to get you started.
The whole team at Faunalytics thanks you so much for your support!